Featuring an easy-to-adjust system to fit most rider heights, this convertible paddle can be used for both kayaking (2-blade mode) and stand-up paddle boarding (1-blade mode). It breaks down into 4 pieces to store and transport, making it the perfect travel companion. And don't worry about dropping the paddle in water - it floats!
- 4-Piece construction for easy storage and travel
- Oval shape and ergonomic T-grip handle increase paddle control
- Lightweight aluminum shaft with laser etched measurements
- Nitrogen gas-injected nylon blade reinforced with fiberglass
- Minimum adjustable SUP length - 65" (4'9" paddler height)
- Maximum adjustable SUP length - 80" (6' paddler height)
- It floats!
*Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) - may be open-box returns, demos or gently used. They may have some cosmetic defects, blemishes or show signs of light wear and tear. We cannot guarantee the aesthetic condition of the accessories you receive, but we warrant them to be free of defects that affect their performance and function.